How ReRyde Works?
ReRyde connects commuters to drivers at an affordable price. ReRyde is built to work without cash. Tap the app and get a ride in minutes.
They’re people like you, going your way
What makes the ReRyde experience special, is the people behind the wheel. They are mothers and fathers. Students and teachers. Veterans. Neighbors. Friends. Our partners drive their own cars—on their own schedule—in cities big and small.
Helping Cities For the good of all
A city with ReRyde has more economic opportunities for residents, fewer drunk drivers on the road, and better access to transportation for those without it.
Safety: Putting people first
Sit back and enjoy the ride. Every part of the ReRyde experience has been designed to be safe and secure. Verified drivers, real-time tracking, trip password, favorite driver and sharing trip details with friends/family to track are some of the features we have in place to ensure you have a safe traveling experience.
Lowest fare in the city
You can always request everyday cars at an affordable prices. Sometimes you need a bit more space Or you want to go big on style, With
No matter what you are doing we are here. You need a ride? We got a ride- no reservations needed.
Tap the app, get a ride
We value the satisfaction of our rider community. We would love to hear from you always to see how you liked our service. We appreciate it if you can take a few seconds to always rate our drivers, so we can improve our service
Safety and Security:
With ReRyde, the safety of our riders is important which is why we have added these safety tools to ensure our rider security and safety.
Our driver partners are required to have proper insurance liability that is required by the province, however, ReRyde goes to the extent of carrying extra liability coverage for each trip in the amount of $5 million for our none owned vehicles
- We do background and record checks on all of our drivers.
- You are able to see the driver’s and vehicle information with a photo to ensure you are not getting into a wrong car.
- We have also added a panic button within the app in case of an emergency.
- Share details of your trip with your friends/family to track in real-time from point of booking to completing the booking.
- You like a driver? ReRyde gives you the option to add that driver as your favorite and you are able to request your favorite driver whenever he/she is online
- Driver preference: Chose to be picked up by female or male driver or request to have a driver with a bike rack…etc
How to retrieve an Item or report a lost item?
- Go to your menu list.
- Tap “Trip History” and select the trip you have forgotten your item from.
- Get the trip ID number on the top of the trip you selected
- Go back to the menu list and tap “LiveChat” or send us an email on email@example.comGive
- Give us a short description of the item you have forgotten and include the trip ID number.
One of our team members will contact the driving partner and if the lost item is found, we can arrange the following ways
- You may have the lost item brought to you by our driver(this might take 4 business days)
- We can arrange a mutually beneficial location for you to pick up the lost item
How can I get free ReRyde money?
By inviting your friends and family and getting them to sign up for ReRyde, using your unique invite code you accumulate ReRyde money which could be used towards your rides. Remember every time you send someone your invite code, they also receive free ReRyde money.
Why should I pick ReRyde?
Because ReRyde cares about the community and its riders. The satisfaction of our riders comes before everything else. ReRyde makes sure that all riders are happy. We take good care of our drivers and they take good care of you. Our app is built with the most safety futures around the world.
If I have a complaint about where do I report it?
You can report your complaint to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our LiveChat agents and we will work to resolve the situation as soon as possible.
In order for us to resolve your complaint, we will require your full name, the drivers, date, time, trip ID and a description of the issue.
You can obtain this information by following these steps:
- Tap the menu option on the main screen
- Select Ride History
- Open the Past tab
- Select the trip in question
- Copy the Trip ID
Would a bad rating affect me as a rider?
Yes, it will. We expect all our riders to respect our drivers. Too many bad ratings will lead to suspension of our service and an investigation by our team. We do not tolerate any rudeness.
Can I bring my dog with me on a trip?
No, unless he/she is a service dog or if you have spoken with your ReRyde Driver and he/she has agreed to having your dog on board.
ReRyde pays drivers more and does not have any hidden fees. Driving with ReRyde is not just about earning, it’s about being there for our community whenever we are needed. When you become a partner of ReRyde, you become part of the ReRyde family.
Driver's Requirement Documents
To get started with
1. Driver’s License
19+ years of age and must hold a full license based on the province you live in.
2. Proof of Work Eligibility
The documents that are eligible for proof:
- Residency card
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship card
- Work permit
3. Vehicle Registration
- Both sides of the registration are required
- Vehicle must pass a safety and mechanical inspection
- Vehicle must be registered in your province
4. Vehicle Certification of Inspection and Driver’s Abstract
- The shop must be recognized by the DMV branch in your province
- Driver’s abstract: Must be issued by the DMV branch (Driver Motor Vehicle Branch) of your province.
- Vehicle inspection must not be older than 30 days
5. Criminal Record Background Checks With Vulnerable Sector
The background check must not be older than 90 days
6. Adult and Child Abuse Registry This is only required in some provinces. If this is a requirement in your province, you have 90 days to submit your application after becoming an active driver.
Would I receive anything for referring a new driver to ReRyde?
When a new driver signs up with your unique code you will receive a payout if the driver is accepted and completes 1 trip within 3 days. The amount will show in your “Wallet” category within the app menu.
How do I apply to become a driver?
Click on “BECOME A DRIVER” on the menu bar and file out the ReRyde Driver form and upload all required documents. Then download our add by clicking on this GOOGLE PLAY/APP STORE or search for ReRyde Driver on App Store/Google Play. If all documents check out, we will try to get you on the road within 1-4 weeks.
Is there a bonus for new drivers?
Yes, there is. If a new driver completes 100 trips within the first 30 days of registration, they will receive a bonus of $300. This only applies to ReRyde drivers and not partnered companies drivers.
Would a bad rating affect me as a driver?
Yes, it would. We monitor our ratings for drivers strictly to make sure we give everyone the best service and experience. If a driver accumulates too many bad ratings, their account will be suspended and investigated. Quality service and respect of our community is a must and we enforce that within our company strictly. ReRyde expects all drivers to be respectful, helpful and kind to our riders and community.