Portage La Prairie
Driver Requirement Documents
1. You Must Be At Least 18 Years of Age
2. Class 5 Driver’s License Without Any Restrictions
3. Facial Photo
4. Driver’s Abstract
You can get this document from any MPI location or request it online
5. Criminal Record Background Check With Vulnerable Sectors
The background check must not be older than 90 days from the day you are applying.
You can get this document by visiting any police station near you.
Winnipeg applicants can also apply online by clicking here.
6. Proof of Work Eligibility
The documents that are eligible for proof:
Some student visa
7. Child Abuse Registry Document
Your child abuse registry document must be given within 90 days of activations.
Vehicle Requirement Documents
1. Your Vehicle Must Not Be Older Than 2004
Vehicle must have A/C
There must not be any body damage
Inside the vehicle must be clean
2. Vehicle For Hire Insurance
This is a special insurance that is set by MPI for the ride-hailing
You can add this onto your current insurance at any insurance agency near you
3. Vehicle Registration
Both sides of the registration are required
Vehicle must be registered in Manitoba
4. Certification of Inspection
This is a vehicle safety inspection
The shop must be recognized by MPI
Vehicle inspection must not be older than 30 days